Spoiler Warning—we found out on Monday that there’s an experimental treatment that may save Jack’s life! All we need is a blood sample from a family member…his daughter, perhaps? Yeah, it’s got to be Kim, as she’s the only Bauer family member who hasn’t (a) died at CTU, (b) died in a CTU operation, or (c) died from Jack putting a plastic bag over her head and suffocating her.
But things with Kim are…complicated. So what’s she probably doing instead of donating the stem cells that could save Jack’s life?
- Running from mountain lions…in the California hills…in the dark…all alone…again
- Reprising her award-winning role as Lady MacVictim at the Malibu Renaissance Festival
- Explaining to her toddler that there’s no chance of Mommy dying in CTU Medical now that CTU’s been categorized as a rogue government agency and has been shut down under the authority of a grandstanding, ego-driven Senate probe that really, really wants to send Pop-pop to jail for the rest of his natural life (which, at this point, should be about 24-36 hours)
- Shabby chic-ing up her house real good, because there’s nothing that’ll cover up the bloodstains like a loose-fitting, ticking stripe slipcover
- Translating ancient Aramaic oral histories at UCLA’s remote language lab in the Kurdish region of northern Iraq (a girl’s got to make a living, right?)