They say that April showers bring May flowers, but what exactly brings the April showers? I think I know.
Around our neck of the woods, it’s guaranteed to rain if the kids have…
- left the skateboards outside.
- spent all day making chalk drawings on the street.
- incorporated our Peruvian alpaca hair blanket into their outdoor fort.
On the other hand, it’s guaranteed never to rain if the kids have…
- shaken up root beer bottles and sprayed them all over the driveway.
- made chalk graffiti along the entire length of our 25-foot long front porch.
- managed (miraculously) to come up with every piece of equipment and clothing required for today’s soccer game.
If only climate change was so easy to manipulate.