- Verdi grassimatum – instantly regrows grass in the 4′ x 20′ spot where I pulled up an entire trashcan full of ivy last weekend.
- Maximus levitoweloria – lifts kids’ wet towels from the bathroom floor, moves them up 2 feet, and hangs them on handy, but strangely underused bathroom hooks.
- Pup emergencia – lets my dog out in the middle of the night while I dream, pleasantly, of an entire evening uninterrupted by weeping, antsy animals.
- Notanotha pizzaratore – randomly selects and whips up a crowd-pleasing homemade meal that in no way resembles pizza, bagel melt, grilled cheese, quesadillas, nachos, mac and cheese, or any other starchy, bread-like ingredient covered with melted cheese item.
- Snuffaclutterismos – busts annoying piles of laundry, bedding, books, papers, and assorted clutter left around house by short, mischievous elves, ages 11 and 9, who are themselves under the Omnisomnulence charm, wherein any mention of chores makes them instantly so drowsy that they lose all ability to function coherently.
Still in the middle of my Harry Potter marathon. Can you tell?