1. Would you rather take your children with you to the grocery store or volunteer for an electroshock treatment trial?
2. Would you rather rummage through your child’s closet looking for his missing soccer shirt or eat the science experiment that’s growing in the rear recesses of the fridge?
3. Would you rather talk your children into giving away their ancient, unused PlayStation or run the darn thing over with your car “by accident?”
4. Would you rather have 2 cents for every sock you pick up off the floor or a dollar for every shoe you pick up off the floor?
5. Would you rather your children spend a day without talking or a year without listening?